Unlike the classics – business cards and letterheads – compliment slips can sometimes slip under the business stationery radar when ordering your office stationery. This does opens up the opportunity for your business or brand to use them to there full potential. In this post, essexbanners.com takes a deep-dive into compliment slips, explaining what they are and how your business could use them, and SHOULD be using them!
What is a Compliment Slip?
Compliment slips are used by businesses as a means of improving relationships with customers and clients. They are simply a printed document with the salutation ‘With Compliments’ and a short space for a handwritten message. Compliment slips can be included in delivery packages or sent individually as a way of thanking a customer or client for their custom. We also like to have a handwritten note on our compliment slips for a nice added personal touch from our sales team.
What are Compliment Slips used For?
We have created a small list to highlight just some of the ways in which compliment slips can be used by a business or brands.
1. Appreciation – A handwritten thank you note will go a long way to make your customers and clients feel valued and wanted.
2. Reinforce your brand – A branded compliment slip will reinforce your key messages and provide essential contact details if your customer or client wishes to get in touch. You can also add key telephone numbers and contact details on them.
3. Add a human touch – A compliment slip will humanize dull corporate documents such as contracts, invoices, and reports. They’re also a great way to break the ice or to say thank you when you mean it!
4. Offer exclusive discounts – Compliment slips can be used to reward loyal customers with exclusive discounts on the products or services that you provide. Either handwritten or included with the slip.
How to Design Compliment Slips
- Keep to your brand theme – As previously mentioned, your compliment slips should reinforce your brand’s key messages.
- Use high-quality paper – Flimsy compliment slips will damage your business reputation; plus, using high-quality material will add to their durability and make you LOOK better.
- Use easy-to-read fonts – Obscure fonts will confuse your recipient and detract from your good intentions. When you can keep to your brand’s font, don’t change it up
Compliment Slip Printing at EssexBanners.com
At www.essexbanners.com, we offer compliment slip printing at a range of sizes and qualities. We print on 120gsm premium uncoated paper to ensure quality and durability. There’s no minimum order quantity and we offer trade prices. What’s more, we deliver printed compliment slips throughout the UK! Or if suits you can collect from Hornchurch. So before you buy, get an instant quote from [email protected]